Do not use this company unless you want to have your money taken from you. I contracted for work to be done and it was never completed and my deposit was never returned.

The owner is rude and threatens his clients and will mostly likely comment below this review as he did to the others saying to call the office so he could know who i am so he can return my deposit but he definitely will not return my deposit, he says that to everyone!!! STAY FAR AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY FAR AWAY!!! STAY FAR AWAY!!!

STAY FAR AWAY!!! STAY FAR AWAY STAY FAR AWAY

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Reliable Remodelers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Reliable Remodelers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Reliable Remodelers and reliable remodelers customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Has anyone else received surprised visits from thugs after they complained to local government about this company?

I put up two pictures of the persons who persistently tried to gain entry into my home after I complained about not receiving a refund. I spoke to one of them unassumingly and they showed that they were able to obtain my family members names and addresses from public record sources.

The owner of this company seems to have several arrest records and at least one that I know of is for violence. Had I known that I wouldn't have hired these people.

I complained, two thugs show up at my home with a list of my family's names/addresses??? They lurk around my home for hours, harass the doorperson and won't go away until they trick me into opening the door.

What is their connection with Maey Holding Corp.?

Who is this Eddie Hilel that visited me at my home? Why is Eddie Hilel also known as SADI (on his LinkedIn profile)?

Why do contractors have LinkedIN profiles? Is this an attempt to be professional??? Why does he spell his last name differently on different internet sources? Is he a violent criminal?

With a LinkedIn Profile to seem like a trustworthy and 'tame' person? Why does he think that it's appropriate to come to people's houses and harass them like this? Is my property safe from vandalism? Are these people who came to my house hinting to me that they'll destroy my property?

Are they going to hurt or kill my family members? Maey Holding Corp. Eddie Hilel Private Investor 561 Maple Street Brooklyn, NY 11203 Cell 917-678-8606 Fax 347-405-5538 ADI1818@gmail.com Is this even a real company?

Why do you do business in an intimidating manner like this? Don't come to my home!